Home Insurance from Insurance Central

Home Insurance
A comprehensive Home Insurance directory for all your building and contents insurance needs.
In a hurry?
Home Insurance Central UK your direct route to competitive house insurance . . .
Home Contents Insurance
Home Insurance Deals
Home Insurance
Companies A-Z
Home Safety
Home Security
Property Protection
Looking After Your Home
General Insurance Information
Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
Association of British Insurers (ABI)
Financial Ombudsman Service
British Insurance Brokers Association

UK Home Insurance

Contents, Building, Rent Guarantee, Landlord, Students Insurance and more. It's all at Insurance Central!!

One Click can save you £££'s
at Home Insurance Central UK


Get your Buildings and Contents Insurance from Home Insurance Central

At Home Insurance Central we have sourced numerous well known Insurance companies and providers.

esure home insurance

Why do YOU need Home Insurance?

Your house is generally your largest asset and a mortgage lender will insist that you have buildings cover at the very least.
Things never go as smoothly as you would like and you can never predict what is going to happen!
So how do you gain that feeling of security?
There are a wide range of insurance products to cover all probabilities.
This means you can relax and enjoy life knowing that any emergencies will be taken care of.

More on Insurance

Emergencies can include redundancy or illness, these are just as unexpected as something going wrong with your home.
To protect yourself and your loved ones with competitive cover click below:

What to look for from an insurance policy?

  • Make sure that the policy you are taking out covers all your needs
  • That the policy is value for money
  • There are no hidden catches and wide ranging cover
  • That your claim will be dealt with swiftly and efficiently especially if you have got an emergency on your hands
  • Always remember, cheapest does not necessarily mean the best

You may also want to consider the following:

  • Is the cover on a 'new for old' replacement basis? Some claims may be reduced for wear and tear due to age
  • Does the 'standard' policy cover money, credit cards, frozen food and bikes or do you have to pay extra for them?
  • What is the overall limit in total for unspecified 'valuable' items?
  • Is there an extra charge for monthly premiums? A cheap insurance quote can soon become expensive on closer examination, see what other insurance companies charge for monthly direct debits
  • Is there cover for replacing external door locks due to theft or loss of keys?

We also recommend trying the following if you are looking for a more specialised insurance:

Insure your camera ( both digital and optical ) against accidental damage, loss and theft.

Cover for your home PC and/or notebook and laptop computers. Ideal for travellers who rely on their laptop.

Specialised insurance for musicians and their instruments.

Insure you valuables like rings, necklaces and watches etc.

An insurance policy that insures your mobile phone from theft and accidental damage etc.

Cover to cater for your home appliances like boilers, tv, cookers and freezers etc.

Take out cover to insure your special day.

A policy which caters for cover for students and their possessions.

Home Insurance Deals - APPLY NOW!


Quick Links
House Insurance
Buildings Insurance
Contents Insurance
Over 50's Home Insurance
Home Care Insurance - with vetted tradesmen
Tenants Insurance
Landlord Insurance
Rent Guarantee
Student Possessions
Student Home
Holiday Home
High Value Home
Expat Insurance
General Insurance
General Finance
SAGA Home Insurance

Home Protect Home Insurance

© 2003 OCIS